Canada's NDP


Constituent Resources

My Team and I are here to help you access Government of Canada Services.

If you live in Burnaby South and need help with:

  • Immigration, including permanent resident, citizenship, and visitor visas
  • Taxes, including questions related to the Canada Revenue Services (CRA)
  • Pensions, including the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and the Guarantee Income Supplement (GIS)
  • Passports
  • Federal Student Loans
  • Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) information
  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Accessing the NEW Canadian Dental Benefits

You can call (604-291-8863) or visit (4940 Kingsway) our Office, Monday-Thusday between 10 AM - 5 PM; or email:
For resources in Chinese, please click here
For more information on the Canadian Dental Benefit, please click here